Sunday, May 30, 2010

wal{ker}r wedding weekend:

the events leading up to and following the big event (wedding pictures to follow).

My best friend got married in Destin, FL last weekend, and we had the absolute greatest time. Unlike most weddings, I loved how we all got to hang out together for a mini-vacation all weekend. Everything was so perfect. It made me realize how much I love my ridiculously weird/fun friends. Holly's fiances friends fit in well with the group. I laughed so hard all weekend, and hated to see everything come to an end. They were engaged for 18 months, so it feels like we have been looking forward to it forever. I'm so happy for her, and I hope I get to have something similar one day!
WEDSNESDAY
kicking off the weekend right.. a run in at the Destin Wal-Mart.
THURSDAY
matching shades.
the bride to be.
several of the bridesmaids.
oh you know, just doing some rowing.
out on the town.
some of the group outside of AJs.
we kept making pig faces all night. easy entertainment
FRIDAY
Holly had a hostess brunch at Another Broken Egg.
here we are with our moms (also best friends)
the bride to be and me again.
after brunch we picked up the boys from the airport and hit the beach.
perfect day
just a few of my favorites.
chadley and i.
scotty d.
my Laurens.
friday night we had the rehearsal.
after, we had dinner at Poppy's.
my walking partner and i.
my silly little friends.
Mr. Hendon and i.
the core.
getting down in the street.
SATURDAY
the post wedding dance off.
SUNDAY
sunday morning the boys came to wake everyone up.
we went to bed at like 4ish and woke up at 8:30 because they wanted to make the most
of the time we had left before they had to leave.
riding bikes to the beach.
on the beach in Watercolor.
MONDAY
Lauren and i on her last day on the beach.
monday night the Kerr's came to Watercolor and we rode bikes and went to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment