Saturday, May 1, 2010

Holly's Bachelorette Party Weekend: ATX style.

So i started the weekend off by picking up Holly at the CS airport
on Thursday. We went to La Bodega, and then
watched our favorite movie Father of the Bride while eating
a ridiculous amount of snacks.
On Friday, we headed to ATX. We rented a cute
little house near South Congress, and decided to have
the lingerie shower/dance party for the first night.
On Saturday, we got up and headed to SC for brunch.
We walked in a few shops and went to pole dancing lessons.
It was probably one of the most hilarious things I have ever done.
One of my favorite little cupcake places: Hey, Cupcake!
We shopped a little in P&L.
We stopped by Doc's for sweet potato french fries and mid-day snacks.
I, of course, took several pictures of the city.
We went to dinner at Ranch 616. I didn't love it, but the
Creme Brulee was out of this world.
After dinner we went out. The bartender drew Holly a heart.
My sweet little Lauren. Words cannot express how much I miss her!
the weekend was a hit for sure.
we had a great time all getting ready together
like old times.

i hate growing up some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment