Tuesday, February 23, 2010

snow day in cs,tx.

today we had actually got some snow. it poured all morning, and then it turned to sleet. the sleet then turned to actual snow. there was at least an inch or two on my car and on the grass which was rather exciting.
this picture really doesn't do it justice.
free pitas, snowman not included.
cars on northgate.
polaroid of kellie and i in the snow.
stoplight on university dr.
icy steps.
my snowy little car.
snowman someone made.
this made me so giggly.
looking out my car window.
west campus.
i seriously was so giggly today when it first started to come down.
i stayed up late studying, and so i was really tired.
the snow just made my day, and i had a smile on my face all day
because of it. isn't it funny how certain things/people can do that to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment