Tuesday, June 23, 2009

UO top favorites.






these are a few of my summer must haves from Urban Outfitters. (1)Floral dresses seem to be really in right now. You can dress them up with some wedges and accessories or pair with a light cardigan and boots for a cooler day. (2) I love love love rompers. The style of this one is just to die for. I love how the model paired it with that simple long necklace. (3) I love to pair keds with a lot of my outfits. They remind me of being a little girl, and I like to wear them with dresses for a more casual look. (4) I really like these bike shorts. I do not particularly like them with that top, but i have paired them with this this tunic. (5) This plaid tunic is so versatile. You can wear it as a bathing suit cover up, with boyfriend jeans, or with black bike shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment