Thursday, June 18, 2009

sink into me.

So sadly after two years of rooming together, my three lovely roommates are moving out and on to bigger and better things. It is going to be extremely weird not having them down the hall from me especially since I will be living in the same house. I did not want to continue to be sad and down when I move back in the house in August, so I came up with a plan.

Operation- Redo Natalie's Room is what I'll call it..

I thought it would be a good idea so that way it wouldn't be like I was coming back into the exact same room without them there, and of course I am always up for something new.

and this new pretty duvet was my first purchase toward the cause..



(picture from potterybarn.com)

I'll continue to post more pictures and ideas as they come..

No comments:

Post a Comment