Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thankful list.


2010 has provided me with numerous reasons to give thanks.

I am thankful for a healthy, close-knit family.
I am thankful for two loving parents
who are such great role models.
I am thankful for my grandpa
and that every day he gets a little better.
I am thankful for an unexpected meeting
on the beach this summer.
I am thankful for my friends, old and new.
I am thankful for my job without it i would not
have killer vacation time.
I am thankful for my relationship with my brothers.
I am thankful for the Texas A&M Aggies, my diploma, and the fact that my brothers are slowly transitioning to the dark side.
I am thankful for airplanes and the means to travel.
I am thankful for my Nana and her health.
I am thankful for Starbucks.. i need my coffee yo.
I am thankful for my relationship with God.
I am thankful for Watercolor, FL.. my happy place.
I am thankful for the Nordstrom half yearly sale.
I am thankful for my camera and being able to document my life.
I am thankful for my shows that help to get me through the week.

the list could go on and on.
i am just soooo blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment