Tuesday, September 15, 2009

busy bee.

it seems as though i might need one of these to get through the list of things i need to accomplish this week...

the list as follows:
  • catch up on readings for all classes (i dread this.. love to read for fun, hate it otherwise)
  • homework homework
  • take phone to Verizon- my blackberry storm has been a hurricane of problems
  • start my new job
  • get house clean for weekend guests
  • get things together for my ring dunk party saturday
  • fill out applications for organizations
  • attend Breakaway
  • pay bills
  • watch all my shows (OTH, Gossip Girl, Melrose Place, 90210, Glee, Vampire Diaries-- i just love fall television)
  • set up allergy appointment
  • love my family, friends and jo.
  • breathe..
we will see exactly how much i accomplish...

No comments:

Post a Comment